Monday, October 19, 2009

10/19/2009 New Marijuana Policy at the DOJ

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/10/19/drugs/

Yay! Obama is doing something good by telling the DOJ not to prosecute people who are following the marijuana laws in their state. Give credit where credit is due. (P.S. Why am I linking to WaPo when I tear them a new one every chance I get?)

For some reason, I'm just going to assume that all medical marijuana users are something like AIDS patients, and being mean to AIDS patients is just wrong!

The wingnuts are probably going to call him a hippie, they always do that. They say they believe in state's rights, but obviously that only pertains to assisted suicide laws.

Latin America is finally chilling out, that's probably why we're doing this. I wrote a paper for the Cato institute (wow, weird bedfellows in this column) on Portugal's experiment to relax drug policy, and I Have Become Rather Important! Read my paper, guys.

War on Drugs is bad, doctors treating patients with pot is good, blah blah blah.

Glenn On Fire rating: 3
Updates: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment